Sep 10, 2014
Irish Celtic music from The Rogues, Flashpoint, Socks in the Frying Pan, Shillelagh!,y Acoustalyn, Abby Green, Bedlam Bards, Ashley Davis, Chambless & Muse, Saxon Moon, Cleghorn, Blaggards, Faire to Middlin. www.celticmusicpodcast.com
If you enjoy this show, then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast.
Experience travel like you've never done before on Marc Gunn's Celtic Invasion Vacation. You will enjoy a small, friendly group that is one-third the size of most tour groups. Smile, laugh, and sing-along as you enjoy exotic sites around the world, and make lots of wonderful, new memories. Join me in June 2015, when we explore County Donegal and the Giant's Causeway. This exciting adventure will take us to one of the most unvisited parts of Ireland where glorious secret treaures await. Subscribe to the mailing and join the invasion at celticinvasion.com
- Your guide to the Best indie Celtic music online
- Celtic Music Spotlight is back up. This video series highlights the latest podcast news each week as shared throughout my websites. Plus, it highlights one Celtic band or artist in the podcast. http://celticmp3s.com/spotlight
- September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Did you that one man in seven will be diagnosed with Prostate cancer in their lifetime? Nearly 2/3 of diagnoised cases are of many older than 65. Kilted to Kick Cancer is a non-profit organization diesgned to raise awareness about prostate cancer. The organization encourages men to don their kilts in September as a way to spark conversation about prostate cancer and encourage men to get checked. You can find out more about it http://kiltedtokickcancer.org/
- Listen to win free tickets to the Sherwood Celtic Music Festival
- I WANT YOUR VOICEMAIL: Post a comment on our Facebook fan page or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763. Or just record an MP3 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Erin Go Bragh/Ice Bear Dance" by Shillelagh!
from Evening Pint
"Stirling Bridge" by Acoustalyn
from Acoustalyn I
Celtic Music News
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. If you enjoyed the music you heard, support the artists in this show. Buy their music. Then tell your friends to visit www.celticmusicpodcast.com